Anyone headed to Hershey, PA this year? If so, they have a couple of sweet deals going on.
I know the below information sounds a bit like a commercial, which I apologize for in advance, but just in case we have readers who are planning to visit Hershey, PA this spring or summer, I thought it might be worthwhile to let them know about some of the potential savings they get if they stay at the Hershey Highmeadow Campground.
This campground is rated 9.0/9.5/8.0 by Trailer Life Directory.
P.S. Please let us know via the comments section if you want to continue to hear about deals like this or if you find them “too commercial” to really be of benefit.
Per Rachel Dinbokowitz, the Hershey, PA media contact:
A sure way for guests to make their visit to Hershey and Hersheypark even sweeter – and an even greater value – is by adding an overnight stay at Hershey Highmeadow Campground. In addition to providing excellent accommodations for tent, RV and cabin campers, Hershey Highmeadow Campground also provides benefits and packages to make planning and paying for a summer vacation even easier to digest.
The Campground has been offering the Hershey Resorts Advantage for years, but there’s no better time than now to remind guests about these unique opportunities afforded to those who stay at the official campground of Hersheypark:
- Discounted admission to The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue.
- Discounted admission to Hershey Gardens.
- The best price on Hersheypark and Dutch Wonderland tickets.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Hersheypark. **
- Participation in Hersheypark Sweet Start, which gives guests early access to select rides and attractions. Hersheypark Sweet Start is available in May and September on Saturdays and Sundays (when the Park is open), and daily from May 29 to September 6.Priority access to rent one of 27 private cabanas at The Boardwalk at Hersheypark. The cabanas offer spectacular views of The Shore, and lounge chairs and food and beverages are located nearby. Hersheypark cabanas are available from May 29 through September 6.
- The exclusive opportunity to purchase a Hersheypark Sweet Access Pass with VIP benefits. The Sweet Access Pass is available for an additional charge from June 7 through August 29. It includes personalized concierge service inside Hersheypark, front-of-the-line ride access for six hours, discounts and much more.
- Preferred pricing for Breakfast at the Park, a fun-filled breakfast with Hershey’s Product Characters. The Breakfast event is available for an additional charge from July 2 through September 6.
- Access to the Hershey Golf Collection, featuring 63 holes on four distinctive golf courses. Two of the courses – the West Course and East Course – are open only to Hershey Resorts guests and members of Hershey Country Club.
- Special kids’ activities, including family bingo and kids’ crafts.
The Hershey Resorts Advantage represents a savings of up to $87 for a family of four on the first day of their visit. The total savings varies based on the number of people in the party and the number of days of the visit.
New for 2010, Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is proud to offer the “Hershey Sweet Adventure Pass.” From July 2 through August 31, the Pass is available to guests who stay three or more nights at Hershey Highmeadow Campground, Hershey Lodge or The Hotel Hershey. The attractions pass is valid during a guest’s entire visit and entitles the bearer to unlimited visits to Hersheypark, ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park, The Hershey Story and Hershey Gardens. The cost for the Hershey Sweet Adventure Pass is $89.95 for ages 9 through 54 and $69.95 for ages 3 to 8 and ages 55 and older. The longer guests stay, the bigger the discount.
Hershey Highmeadow Campground is a 55-acre campground that offers more than 300 open and shaded sites, including 25 cabins (three rustic, 12 log, five extended log and five deluxe log) with heat, air conditioning, a flat-screen television and DVD player; pull-through sites with electric, water, sewer and cable television; partial sites with electric, water and cable television; and no hook-up tent sites. The deluxe log cabins also feature a kitchenette that includes a sink, stove top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot and toaster; bathroom with a shower; and pull-out sofa.
For more information about Hershey Highmeadow Campground, packages and discounts in Hershey, Pennsylvania, The Sweetest Place On Earth, call 1-800-HERSHEY (1-800-437-7439) or visit www.HersheyPA.com.
* Tickets are not subject to any other promotions or discount.
** Days of operation vary.