Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a vacation haven for Walt Disney World guests who crave natural, rustic charm amidst the most magical place on Earth.
The 740-acre resort has earned recognition by guests and accolades throughout the camping industry for its accommodations, recreation and dining.
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground includes two unique accommodation options:
- 799 campsites for tents and recreational vehicles of all sizes featuring level, paved pads with a coquina rock bed, charcoal grill, picnic table and hook-ups for water, electric, sewer, cable and Internet. Secluded, private campsites are bordered by lush natural surroundings, only steps away from deluxe, air-conditioned comfort stations with restrooms, private showers, laundry facilities, ice dispensers and pay telephones.
- The resort’s 365 Wilderness Cabins offer the perfect combination of home-style comforts and the beauty of nature. Each spacious cabin sleeps up to six people and features more than 500 square feet of air-conditioned living space as well as a private patio deck with a charcoal grill and picnic table. Daily housekeeping service is provided to all Wilderness Cabins.
Recreation at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort is almost as endless as the great outdoors itself! Guests can choose from horseback riding, fishing excursions, nature trail exploration, boat rentals, volleyball, tennis, bike rentals, archery and more.
Those guests wanting to slow it down and relax can unwind by the pool or on a white sand beach, play a leisurely game of shuffleboard, take the little ones on a pony ride or enjoy an evening horse-drawn wagon ride around the resort.
Other resort highlights include:
- Roasting marshmallows with Disney characters during Chip ’N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long, a free nightly event that culminates with a classic Disney movie in a theater under the stars.
- Dining options include Trail’s End Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and Crockett’s Tavern, offering appetizers, pizza and a full-service bar. Two trading posts offer groceries, Disney merchandise and camping supplies.
- Dine Disney style at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, a fun-filled, all-you-care-to-enjoy Disney Character dance party with Mickey and friends, and at the famous Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue dinner show!
And as a Walt Disney World Resort Guest, you enjoy special Disney benefits that make your stay convenient and magical, including:
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning—Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! (Valid theme park admission required.)
- Extra Magic Hours—Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions at one of the theme parks. (Valid park admission and Resort ID required.)
- Complimentary parking and transportationthroughout Walt Disney World Resort – Come and go from the parks as you please during regular park hours (valid park admission required). You also get complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney’s Magical Express service. And much more!
For more information or reservations, call 407-W-DISNEY or visit disneyworld.com.