The Open Roads Forum is the largest and most popular RV forums online today and for a very good reason: the quality and quantity of RV information available there is beyond compare and it grows daily thanks to the input of so many RVers like you.
Here is a sampling of some of the more popular threads on the RV.net Open Roads Forum. Each is sure to either entertain or inform (or both):
- Obsolete RVs (where to find RV parts/accessories for discontinued or obsolete RV models)
- LED lights replacing G4 bulbs – problems with them going dim (member having difficulting with LED bulbs going dim when the coach is running on inverters)
- What’s Your Real Weight(s)? Truck and Trailer. The Real Deal
(real truck weights by year and type, and trailer weights by brand, size and total combined weight)
- Weight Watcher Recipes (recipes for RVers watching their weight)
- Overnighting at Flying J and Wal-Mart (and other opinions on overnight parking boondocking options)
- Any Long trips WITHOUT tire blowouts (member asking if anyone has had a 2000+ RV trip without their tires blowing, and if so, what the trick to it is)
- Commercial License Required to Tow 13,500 lb fifth wheel? (California member wonders if he needs a license upgrade in order to tow a fifth wheel that has a GVWR of 13,500lb)
View more threads on the RV.net Open Roads Forums here.