As the Coronavirus continues to affect our communities, many national, state and local campgrounds are impacted. And because the COVID-19 situation is fluid, we want to share these important resources to keep everyone updated with the latest information.
For up-to-date information on the National Park Service, visit https://www.nps.gov/aboutus/news/public-health-update.htm.
Click here for information on State & Provincial Parks.
While many private campgrounds, including Good Sam Parks, remain open, please visit the campground’s website, or call them directly, for specific information. You can search for a campground here.
We encourage you to stay informed on Covid-19 by visiting the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html, and following social distancing best practices.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you’re sick with any ailment, stay home. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- When in public, maintain a social distance of at least six feet.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow.
- Clean surfaces you touch regularly.
Your health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to providing accurate information surrounding COVID-19 to assist you with safe travel decisions.
The Good Sam Team