RV travel appeals to many — here’s a few reasons why.
For those who have experienced RV travel for their vacation, it comes as no surprise that they feel it’s the only way to go. The journey riding in a Class A, for example, provides a much higher view as opposed to a regular automobile. This increases what you can observe while cruising through the landscape. Animals, structures and unobstructed water views, to name a few, can be seen far better from the higher elevation compared to that from an automobile. This feature truly makes getting there half the fun.
What to pack, what to pack? No issue with RV travel! You think you want to take it, take it. There are very few limits to what you can bring. Likewise, you are not limited to packing space for buying souvenirs or gifts to bring home.
RV Travel Appeals to Budgets
The holiday budget goes further than the auto/flight/hotel route. Let’s see where the savings are made.
- Campground rates and services are far lower than comparable hotel stays.
- Eating-in is substantially more economical than dining out.
- No kennel charges as “Fido” can come, too.
- No rental cars may be needed.
- Food supplies from home can be brought along instead of thrown out or given away.
- The flexibility of adjusting your travel schedule without incurring any fees.
- Values found through Good Sam and Camping World.
RV Travel Appeals to Convenience Seekers
RV travel days are generally more enjoyable than flying or driving an automobile across country. Lunch can be had at your convenience at any suitable pull-off. There is no need to have to wait until you can locate a restaurant on your route or have to contemplate actually eating “Airplane food.”
These are just a few reasons why the recreational vehicle lifestyle has, and is, attracting the growing numbers we are seeing today. The destination, travel schedule, and itinerary are up to you.
Peter Mercer – Controlling Your Own Travel Destiny