Kairos Resort is 1515 acres of beautiful wilderness in Virginia, nestled against the New River and stretching atop and over the majestic Appalachian Mountains. Enjoy over 40 miles of mountain trails, river activities, camping, events, or marry your true love and begin your life together…one of life’s greatest adventures. Or if you prefer….simply relax.
Customize your own getaway. Do it all or do nothing at all at this family oriented resort, where people of all ages can experience positive memorable moments – Kairos Moments -in the midst of beautiful wilderness.
Experience nature and the outdoors your way. Enjoy RV sites or primitive campsites.
50 full hook-up RV sites are available with privacy and access to our rec center and one discounted ATV/UTV Trail Pass. Primitive campsites include access to bath houses and the rec house as well as a discounted ATV/UTV Trail Pass.
Kairos offers turn-down service like you’ve never experienced. We’ll prepare your campsite, set up your tents, even start your fire. You choose the services that are right for you.
Explore over 40 miles of trails on your ATV, UTV, or Dirt Bike. Or, rent a Polaris RZR for the day! Create your own adventure!
Enjoy the beauty and wilderness in one of our three luxury, pet-friendly yurts which sleep up to six and include wifi/cable.
Each wedding event is as unique as you. Our wedding planner can help plan your perfect day down to the smallest detail with lovely views, various sites, amphitheater (construction underway), reception hall and guest lodging. Your perfect day can happen at any time of year with spring and summer’s bouquets, Fall’s reds and golds or Winter’s whites. At a Kairos wedding, you’re surrounded by breathtaking beauty and the people you love most.
Learn more about our wedding amenities here.
Customize your own vacation – here are some of our suggested activities:
- Mountain overlooks, river valley views, deep canyons and plateaus provide opportunities for hikers to enjoy and create memories in the outdoors.
- Horseback Riding Trails. If you’re a horse enthusiast, Kairos offers over 40 miles of on-site trails that traverse the beautiful mountain landscape.
- River Activities. Kairos, partnering with Tangent Outfitters, offers a number of river activities, such as boating, fishing and swimming in one of the oldest and most beautiful rivers in the world!
- Discover Wildlife. The Appalachian Mountains is home to many species of wildlife. While at Kairos you may get a glimpse of some of our native animals and birds.
- Simply Relax. Take time for yourself. Sit back, relax, and immerse yourself in the beauty offered at Kairos Resort. You’ve earned it!
Contact form: KairosResort.com/Contact-Kairos
Photos: Kairos Wilderness Resort