Cypress Trail RV Resort is the newest luxury RV Resort in beautiful Southwest Florida that allows you to enjoy the sensational RV Lifestyle with all the resort amenities you’d expect at an outstanding five-star resort, but without the high price.
Resort provides residents with a variety of special onsite features & outdoor amenities
Additionally, this exciting 472-lot outdoor destination provides residents with a variety of special onsite features and outdoor amenities, including:
- Sidewalks throughout the gated resort with lakefront or back-in lots available.
- Full hookups at each site include city water, city sewer, cable television, telephone service, Internet and 20/30/50-amp electrical service.
- A 12,000-square-foot clubhouse, heated pool, spa, tennis, tournament-quality bocce, pickleball and shuffleboard courts.
• Two large lakes available as well as South Florida’s only RV Resort with certified nature trails in our own nature preserve.
- A unique dog park & dipping pool specially created for your pooch!
- Secure storage area with electricity for your RV, boat or other large item.
Our onsite Lifestyles Coordinator plans dinner dances, concerts, pool parties, group exercise programs, block parties, day trips, crafts and much more!
Special fun-filled destinations available for all RVers
Cypress Trail RV Resort is conveniently located in Fort Myers off I-75 for effortless trips to Jet Blue Park, the spring training home of the World Champion Red Sox and Southwest International Airport. The resort is a short drive to Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva and Pine Island where you can enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches anywhere. Downtown Fort Myers’ historic district offers restaurants, boutiques, the Edison/Ford Winter Home, theaters or a walk along the Caloosahatchee River.
This master-planned gated RV community is now offering a new phase featuring large brick-paved lots up to 40’ x 90’. Each site includes city-supplied water and sewer, hard-wired Internet and basic cable. There is 50-, 30- and 20-amp service available with separate irrigation water hook-ups.
We’ve created a resort that’s a first-class RV getaway for all types of RVs–from Class As, Bs and Cs, Fifth Wheels and Travel Trailers.
CYPRESS TRAIL RV RESORT
5468 Tice Street
Fort Myers, FL 33905
(239) 333-3246 • CypressTrailRV.com
Latitude = 26.6671295 Longitude = -81.7867355
Photos: Cypress Trail RV Resort