Leisure Lake Resort is located in Joliet, Illinois; only 40 miles from all the excitement of downtown Chicago and its surrounding area. With so many planned activities at Leisure Lake Resort, you will never get bored if you chose to stay local either. A 24-acre stocked fishing lake with five docks, swimming pool, two-acre sand swimming beach, recreation center with billiards, electronic darts, air hockey, arcade cabinet, satellite TV, multiple playgrounds, 9-hole mini-golf, paddle boats and row boats.
Joliet, Illinois is full of history, culture, shopping and great activities. Start exploring with a visit to the Joliet Area Historical Museum, Route 66 Welcome Center, Rialto Square Theatre, Chicagoland Speedway & Route 66 Raceway, Autobahn Country Club, or attend a Joliet Slammers Baseball game.
Try your luck at Harrah’s Joliet and Hollywood Casinos or maybe a round of golf at one of Joliet’s four beautiful golf courses. Visit the Splash Station Water Park or do some shopping at the Louis Joliet Mall.
In addition to the many activities and attractions in the area, we are also in the heart of one of the greatest sports cities in the country. Chicago sports teams hold 28 league championships between them.
- NFL Football: Catch a football game at Soldier Field, the home of nine-time NFL Champion Chicago Bears, which is less than an hour from the campgrounds.
- MLB Baseball: Experience history at Wrigley Field, the home of three-time World Series Champion Chicago Cubs, which is just over an hour away and is the oldest stadium in the National League.
- MLB Baseball: Relish in the Chicago baseball rivalry and watch the three-time World Series Champion Chicago White Sox try to prove the Cubs aren’t the only team in town at Guaranteed Rate Field, less than an hour away.
- MLS Soccer: Kick it with your friends and family at SeatGeek Stadium, home of Major League Soccer’s first expansion team – the MLS Cup Champion Chicago Fire FC. It’s the closest pro stadium to us at only 40 minutes.
- NBA Basketball: Less than an hour drive is the destination known for housing one of the NBA’s greatest dynasties. The United Center is the residence of six-time NBA Champion Chicago Bulls. This is the place where Michael Jordan set the playoff single-game points record that still stands to this day. He, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Phil Jackson and many more made history here by winning three straight NBA championships in the early ’90s, and three straight again in the late ’90s.
- NHL Hockey: Six-time Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks also built their own legacy in the United Center.
You can also enjoy the area attractions of Starved Rock State Park, City of Chicago, Joliet Attractions, Train Station all from the convenience of Leisure Lake Resort in Joliet, Illinois.
Book your stay today at Leisure Lake Resort, where Good Sam Members receive a 30% discount off their stay at the resort.