Over the holidays I asked RV Cooking Show blog readers to comment on what they were grateful for this season. For every comment I donated an item of food to a local food bank.
Our efforts raised 150 items for hungry folks – kids, grandmas and grandpas, and parents that are no doubt grateful for “human-kind”.
I’ve selected 6 comments for you to enjoy. I related to several of them and think you might, too. Visit my personal RV Cooking Show blog to read them all…
- I am thankful that I still have my mother here on Earth who is healthy, happy, and living in her own home at the age of 93. I am grateful that I have learned from her to laugh every day, respect others, and above all live my life with my head held high.
- I am thankful to be ME – mother of a loving daughter and wife for 43 years to a very special husband.
- I’m most grateful right now for my dog, Ms. Magic, that we have plenty to eat, and that we (currently) have a warm, dry, safe and clean place to live.
- I am so thankful that my grandson only had to have four stitches after running into our fireplace hearth.
- I am thankful for all of God’s blessings. I’m thankful that my sister is cancer-free for now and is doing well. Thank you for this opportunity to help others.
- I’m thankful for the freedoms we have in this great country of ours. I’m thankful for my job and my car to get to my job. I’m thankful for friends who love me. I’m thankful for my computer to keep in touch with my friends. I’m thankful for finding this site and making a new friend who can cook up a storm!
I’m grateful you spent a few minutes with me here today. Thank you.