Perpetual sunshine matched with breathtaking natural wonders makes Arizona the ideal state to explore, for residents and visitors alike. Situated near Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona and the Grand Canyon, Verde Ranch RV Resort in Camp Verde gives guests the perfect way to get out and experience all that Arizona has to offer.
The resort’s 399 full-service sites can accommodate RVs up to 75 feet and offers the largest and most versatile RV sites in the area. Choose the right space to make the most of your RV’s features and design, with plenty of room for slide-outs. All Verde Ranch RV Resort sites include sewer and water hook-ups, 50-amp electrical service and access to cable and WIFI.
Don’t have a rig? No problem! Book one of the casually luxurious cottages on site. With studio, one- and two-bedroom options, make a Verde Ranch cottage your home away from home. Drink coffee on the front porch or grill out on the barbecue in the back. Each cottage comes equipped with linens, dishes, appliances, WIFI and smart TV.
Not sure what to explore? Here are a couple of adventures to embark on.
- Explore Sedona’s Famous Red Rocks — Visit the red-rock buttes, steep canyons and pine forests in Sedona. The city known for its breathtaking views is only a 40-minute drive from the resort.
- Stargaze in Camp Verde — Camp Verde is a designated International Dark Sky Community which means every night guests get a clear view of the stars right at their RV site or Cottage.
- Explore Camp Verde by Trail — Whether guests are experienced hikers looking for a steep climb or want to embark on a leisurely stroll with the family, there’s a trail for a variety of levels.
- Embark on a Wildlife Scenic Drive —The Apache Trail Scenic Drive brings guests up close to jaw-dropping canyons, cliff dwellings and sparkling blue lakes. This adventure makes the perfect day trip, as it’s only a two-and-a-half-hour drive from the resort.
- Visit the Grand Canyon — Just two hours away, the Grand Canyon offers abundant opportunities to get out in fresh air and snap some awesome Facebook-ready photos.
When not out exploring, experience the resort-style amenities right on site. Hang out by the pool or in one of two hot tubs. Kids will love the splash pad and playground. Get active on the pickleball court or relax near a fire pit. Guests also have access to a pet park, laundry and bath facilities and a resort store that will deliver goods straight to your door.
There’s never a shortage of activities in Verde Valley. Good Sam blog readers can receive 15% off up to six days when they call and use code “Good Sam Extra 5”. Rated the number one luxury RV park in Arizona, Verde Ranch RV Resort makes the perfect basecamp to explore the state’s natural wonders.