I found a fantastic way to combine my love of traveling in my RV and get paid for it, too! It truly is the best of both worlds.
Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide
Thirteen years ago, I was hired on as a sales consultant for the Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide. Since then, I’ve combined my love of traveling across North America with the opportunity of working for a company with over 50 years of proven success in the RV business. Now I’m one of the Sales Directors and I’m looking for highly qualified traveling RV couples to join our sales team.
Good Sam Consultant Checklist
Do you have what it takes to join our team of highly successful sales consultants? Take a look at the Good Sam Consultant Checklist below to see if you have what it takes:
- You are looking for an opportunity to be an Independent Contractor, responsible for your own earning potential based on sales performance and working on a commission based income
- You have proven sales experience in making cold calls, closing deals and skilled at selling intangible products (advertising sales experience a plus)
- You are available January 1st, 2018 and ready to work a US territory (Canadian territory, if applicable)
- You are ambitious, self-motivated AND can work well together while living in your RV
- You are digital AND tech savvy – know your Facebook post from your Blog Posts; Search Engines from Social Media; and be comfortable in a digital world, collecting data on an iPad with accuracy and applying Good Sam’s criteria in evaluating RV Parks & Campgrounds
- You are proficient in Excel and Word, detail-oriented, organized and have impeccable customer service skills
- This is an yearly commitment. You own an RV and can travel for extended periods from Mid-March to Mid-November
If you and your partner checked yes to all of the above and want to find out more then we’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested, email [email protected] with your name, address, and phone; include “AC Desk Blog” in the subject line. MaryEllen will send you more information on the position and a couple of questionnaires.
Bob Chamness, Good Sam Sales Director