Lanier’s Campground is a family-oriented campground in Surf City, North Carolina, that has been in business for over 45 years. Located on the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway of Topsail Island, our campground is only a stones throw from the pristine beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
We are also within a 30 mile drive of Wilmington and Jacksonville.
Open year-round, we offer vacation campsites for RVs, Travel Trailers, Pop-Ups, and Tents. We are also pet friendly and offer a wide range of activities for all ages.
Lanier’s Campground Features and Amenities
- Full Hookup, Electric-Water, & Primitive Camp Sites Available
- Minutes from Beautiful Topsail Island Beaches, Fishing Piers, and more!
- On-Site Boat Ramp
- Dump Station
- Church Services
- Planned Activities
- Arcade & Snack Bar
- Seasonal “Skeeter’s Grill” – Open For Breakfast – May – September
- Bath House
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Camp Store – Limited Groceries – Firewood- Camping Supplies
- Laundry Facilities
- Scheduled Water Aerobics & Scuba Lessons in Season
- Controlled Gate Access
- Available Boat & Camper Storage
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly staff and management who strive to maintain and respect the traditions of its founders. We hope that you will choose us as your vacation destination.
Photos: Lanier’s Campground