Congratulations to the Good Sam Park Best Feature Contest’s Group 1 Winners and Runners Up!
Best Entrance Sign
Best Club House
Best Swimming Pool
Best Swimming Pool/Splash Pad Combo
Santa Rosa Waterfront RV Resort, Navarre, FL
Winner – Breathtaking View
Swan Bay Resort, Alexandria Bay, NY
Runner Up – Breathtaking View
Bend/Sisters Garden RV Resort, Bend, OR
Winner – Park Grounds
Little Black Creek Campground & Park, Lumberton, MS
Runner Up – Park Grounds
Normandy Farms Family Camping Resort, Foxboro, MA
Winner – Dog Parks
Branson Lakeside RV Park, Branson, MO
Runner Up – Dog Parks
Weird & Wonderful – Signs
All About Relaxing RV Park, Mobile, AL
Winner – Weird & Wonderful, Signs
Tombstone RV Park, Tombstone, AZ
Runner Up – Weird & Wonderful, Signs
Weird & Wonderful – Sculptures
Rip Van Winkle Campgrounds, Saugerties, NY
Winner – Weird & Wonderful, Sculptures
Ancient Cedars Mesa Verde RV Resort, Mancos, CO
Runner Up – Weird & Wonderful, Sculptures
Weird & Wonderful – Buildings
Mt. View RV, Baker City, OR
Winner – Weird & Wonderful, Buildings
Castle Lake Campground & Cottages, Arcadia, Nova Scotia
Runner Up – Weird & Wonderful, Buildings
Weird & Wonderful – Transportation
Santas Whispering Pines Campground, Braceridge, Ontario
Winner – Weird & Wonderful, Transportation
Candy Hill Campground, Winchester, VA
Runner Up – Weird & Wonderful, Transportation
Weird & Wonderful – Unique Feature
Lazy Llama Campground, Greeneville, TN
Winner – Weird & Wonderful, Unique Feature
Good Sam Branding
Redding RV Park, Redding, CA
Winner – Good Sam Branding
Mad River Rapids RV Park, Arcata, CA
Runner Up – Good Sam Branding
America’s Best Campground, Branson, MO
Winner – Holiday Decor
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort , Newport Beach, CA
Runner Up – Holiday Decor
Big Creek RV Park, Annapolis, MO
Runner Up – Holiday Decor
Contest Rules Judging:
• Photos will be judged on the overall impact and subject matter relevant to the category submitted. Judging will be conducted by a panel of Good Sam employees.
• Judges will evaluate all valid entries and pick the winners from each category.
• The winner and runner-up for each Category will be notified by Good Sam. Eligibility:
• The contest is open to current Good Sam Parks only. Non-Good Sam Parks cannot participate. Submission:
• Submit digital photographs. Each file should be named with park’s name. Multiple entries should be named with Park Full Name followed by consecutive number.
• Email submission to [email protected] In email include category photo is being submitted, park name, name of contact person and contact information.
• Max file size: 5mb per photo; preferred file format .jpg.
• Photo submitted must be original work and not copyrighted.
• Photos can be submitted by Good Sam Park or Good Sam rep team on behalf of Good Sam Park.
• Three (3) photos maximum to be submitted for each category to represent a Good Sam Park.
• By submitting photographic images to Good Sam, you grant Good Sam permission to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to those photographic images at its sole discretion.