Category: First Aid

REACTING WHEN AN MI STRIKES

By Barry Zander, Edited by Monique Zander, the Never-Bored RVers We were fortunate to have several highly experienced nurses among the travelers on our caravan trip to the Canadian Maritimes this summer, including Sarah from Seattle, who gave me good advice when I was having severe heartburn.  With that in mind, she forwarded this article,
CONTINUE READING

NASCAR RV Camper Killed by Carbon Monoxide

Every RV needs to be equipped with a well functioning carbon monoxide detector like the Kidde KOSM-B (http://goo.gl/KVidzj). Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas that causes thousands of deaths each year in North America. Breathing in carbon monoxide is very dangerous. It is the leading cause of poisoning death in the United States.
CONTINUE READING