Camp Hatteras RV Resort & Campground—A World Class RV Resort located on the Outer Banks, NC.
Camp Hatteras RV Resort & Campground has been a family owned campground since 1991. The resort features over 400 sites with concrete pads, which include all the conveniences you need in a full hook-up site while enjoying your vacation at the beach! Camp Hatteras is your home away from home!
We are surrounded by two bodies of water, the Pamlico Sound and the Atlantic Ocean, which is why they say, “Life on a Sandbar”.
Camp Hatteras RV Resort is located at Milepost 40.5 on NC12 between Rodanthe and Waves. We are approximately 24 miles South of Nags Head and 35 miles North of the Village of Hatteras and the Ferry Docks to Ocracoke.
Our facilities accommodate Groups of all sizes. The Clubhouse is great for smaller, more personal gatherings, and the Conference Center is ideal for weddings, receptions, banquets, dances and rally functions.
We have numerous planned activities during the summer months. Enjoy miniature golf, tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, cornhole, a game room and our three pools and Jacuzzi at your leisure.
Our new DOG PARK has been a hit for our FURRY FRIENDS!
Or just sit back, relax and enjoy the sound of the ocean! From our beach access, you are only steps away from putting your feet in the Atlantic Ocean!
Camp Hatteras is all you could want in a Family RV Resort!
- Ocean to Soundfront Camping
- 1000 ft of both Ocean and Sound Access
- Full Hook Up Sites with Concrete Pad and Patio
- Paved Roads
- Cable TV and Wi-fi
- Indoor Heated, Outdoor and Kiddie Pool
- Marina with Water Sports Rentals
- 5 Bath Houses and 4 Laundry Facilities
- Tennis – Basketball – Shuffleboard
- Miniature Golf – Playground – Bicycle Rentals
- Game Room – Cornhole
- Non-Denominational Worship Services
- Planned Activities and Crafts
- Dog Park and Agility Course
- Fully Stocked Camp Store