As the clock marking the start of RV snowbird season quickly counts down, former Arizona RVing loyalists are heeding the call of California’s largest luxury RV resort — Golden Village Palms.
Conveniently located in beautiful San Jacinto Valley, a Golden Village Palms getaway means less time spent on the road versus treks to Yuma or Casa Grande, Arizona, and more time spent enjoying the spoils of Southern California living!
Once here, RV snowbirds will experience a true five-star escape featuring unparalleled amenities, a seemingly endless selection of activities and ongoing special events. Add to that easily accessible natural, cultural and entertainment offerings in and around Hemet and it is easy to see why so many RVers have said goodbye to those overcrowded Arizona towns forever.
At Golden Village Palms, you’ll be welcomed with three freeform pools; four USA Pickleball Association certified pickleball courts; a grand clubhouse featuring numerous daily activities and clubs; tournament level shuffleboard complex; regulation sand volleyball courts; championship billiards tables; a state-of-the-art gym; and so much more for RV snowbird season.
On our activities calendar you’ll find water aerobics classes, crafting classes, line and square dancing, zumba, yoga, hand and foot, bunco, and various other activities. Special events include our ongoing concert series including tribute concerts to the Eagles, Bette Midler, Bobby Darin, Barbara Streisand and Tony Bennett; Saturday night dance parties featuring all of our residents favorite music; poolside parties; an action-packed “Pow Wow Weekend” tied to the Soboba Inter-tribal Pow Wow in September; a New Year’s Eve gala; and so much more.
Travel outside of Golden Village Palms and you can:
- Tee off at several championship golf courses
- Partake in games of chance at area casinos
- Visit Disneyland, San Diego Wild Animal Park, San Diego Zoo, Sea World and Legoland (all within 2 hours of the resort)
- Sip and savor the Temecula Valley Wine Region
- Take in a sports game including the Anaheim Ducks, Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, and Kings
- Dive into a diverse array of fine dining and shopping offerings
- Take in area museums and cultural centers
- Hit countless beaches including Carlsbad, Long Beach, Oceanside, and others
- Or get back to nature with fishing, hiking, and biking expeditions.
Additionally, here’s is just a sample of additional day trips available to you during your visit:
- Diamond Valley Lake
- Hemet Train Depot
- Orange Empire Rail Museum
- The March Field Air Museum
- Perris Auto Speedway (Click here for race schedule)
- Temecula Valley Wine Country
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram “360º of WOW!”
- The Living Desert Zoo and Garden
- Riverside County Fair & National Date Festival (Feb. 16-25)
- Coachella Valley
- Desert Hot Springs
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Calico Ghost Town
- The Western Science Center
You can find even more local activities by visiting http://www.daytrippen.com/category/inland-empire-day-trips/ and http://californiathroughmylens.com/strange-fun-attractions-list.
So if you’re ready for an RV snowbird season like no other, look no further than Southern California’s premier 5-star RV destination! Reservations are now being taken by calling us at (866) 290-1207 or by clicking here. We look forward to seeing you soon!